The Art of Introducing the Urantia Book
A Youth and Young Adult Conference
Santa Cruz, CA
Thurs, Nov 1-Sun, Nov 4
Join us in beautiful Santa Cruz, California, as we spend a weekend in fellowship learning the important art of introducing the Urantia Book. Meredith Holland has generously offered her family home in Santa Cruz, surrounded by fantastic hiking, beach walks, and areas to camp. Activities will include:
- Group discussions and opportunities to practice introducing the Urantia Book in different contexts such as one-on-one, in groups, in public presentations, on college campuses, and as you pass by
- A public introduction to the Urantia Book Friday night led by Andrea Barnes
- A workshop on street evangelism led by Kailas Orjala and Dani Bremberg-Reyes
- A service project at a local center for children with special needs
- An inter-generational gathering with the Golden Gate Society
- Worship, hiking, playing in town, sharing meals, and hanging out under the California stars
We ask everyone to try to arrive Thursday evening so we can begin the program Friday morning. The nearest airports are San Jose (45 min) and San Francisco (1 hr 15 min). We hope to house everyone in Meredith’s home, camping on the property, or with local readers in Santa Cruz. Please indicate below if you have gear and are up for camping.
Thanks to funding from the Urantia Book Fellowship, registration and housing is FREE! However, we will need a firm commitment in order to accommodate everyone. Please register below to let us know you plan to join us in this invigorating weekend out west.
The YaYA Committee